Women Empowerment in Ethiopia
When women have economic empowerment, it is a way for others to see them as equal members of society. To bring about gender equality, reducing the excess mortality of girls and women, eliminating remaining gender disadvantages in education, increasing women’s access to economic opportunity and thus earnings and productivity, giving women an equal voice in households and societies and limiting the transmission of gender inequality across generations.
- To promote women’s economic empowerment.
- To enhance women’s voice in decision making, leadership, and peacebuilding.
- To Ending violence against women and girls.
- To carry out projects that promote social welfare and environmental concern.
- To improve women’s skills for sustainability.
- To promote gender equality and the empowerment of women as effective ways to combat poverty, hunger, and disease and to stimulate development that is truly sustainable.
Hello everyone & welcome to this money pot!
With just 1-click you can donate to a good cause
- Give however much you want
- All payments are 100% secure
- Why Leetchi.com? It's easy & transparent!