surgical mask for sale , surgical face masks in stock buy now
Surgical Masks are an important line of defense against respiratory infections and can reduce the risk of new coronavirus infections. Wear scientific and reasonable masks and regulate their use to achieve effective protection.
Where buy surgical masks?
Surgical Mask For Sale : https://www.us-mask.com/
1. Surgical Masks are required to enter crowded or confined public places; masks may not be worn in open and ventilated areas in non-infected areas.
2. In open and ventilated areas with high incidence of epidemics, it is recommended to wear disposable medical masks; when entering crowded or closed public places, it is recommended to wear medical surgical masks or protective masks.
3. When you come to the hospital with suspected symptoms, you need to wear a protective mask or a medical protective mask without an exhalation valve.
4. Patients with basic respiratory diseases should use protective masks under the guidance of a doctor. Young infants and young children cannot wear masks, which can cause suffocation.
5. Cotton gauze masks, sponge masks and activated carbon masks have no protective effect against virus infection.
Second, the recommended types of masks and the use of
1. Disposable masks: Use in non-intensive public places.
2. Surgical masks: Suspected cases, occupants of the Public Transport Department, taxi drivers, sanitation workers, and service personnel in public places, etc., should be worn while on duty.
3. KN95 / N95 protective masks: used by on-site survey, sample and inspection personnel, the public can also wear it in places with high concentration of people or closed public places.
4. Protective masks: wear when sending out fever, isolating ward medical staff and confirmed patients.
Third, the use of mask handling principles
1. Wear masks for healthy people. Replace masks when they become deformed, wet, or soiled. After use, put the mask directly into other trash cans.
2. The face masks used by home isolates are recommended for those who have fever, cough, sputum, sneezing, etc., or those who have been in contact with such people. It is recommended to throw the masks to other trash cans and use 5% of Disinfectant solution is sprayed on the mask after processing according to the ratio of 1:99; if no disinfectant solution is available, a sealed bag or a fresh-keeping bag can be used to seal the mask and put it into the red "harmful garbage" bucket.