MEKONG ELEPHANT PARK
WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP?
We strive to keep fighting for every elephant we can, to educate and raise awareness about elephant preservation for both locals and tourists. There are still many elephants out there suffering the same hardship that our elephants has gone through, and we want to put an end to as many sufferings as possible.
Of course, we can’t do this without your help. Unlike Thailand, in Laos, no elephant sanctuary is supported by public subsidy. Your support would help contribute towards:
- The preservation of the Asian captive Elephant: Today the species is critically endangered
- Allow us to undertake reproduction initiatives: Only one elephant calf is born for every 10 that die
- Save others elephants from the logging industry by offering alternatives to mahouts and their elephants
- Provide supplementary foods and needs
- Cover veterinary expenses (drugs, transport of the team, …)
Any donation is more than appreciated but just as spreading the word by sharing this link or visiting us.
Let us all work together and give the elephants back their life.