Manifestez votre soutien pour cette cagnotte
Barbecue is one of the favorite pastimes in the hot season. But what to do if you don't have a garden or want to barbecue in winter?
The answer: buy a contact grill!
Have you ever tried a contact grid? No, then we want you in the comparison of the contact grid prices of Test-Vergleiche.com brings the different functions of a table grill closer. You will notice that the Low Cost Contact Grid achieves just as good as more expensive results. The difference in the different price ranges is only comfort, the possibility of space-saving storage and easy cleaning.
Before ordering a contact grill, we would like to give you an overview of the advantages of a contact grill.
What are the advantages of the contact grid?
- A contact grill is a device for grilling sausages without meat, meat, fish, vegetables or the like.
- It can be used all year round, even if there is no way to grill outdoors.
- It can be used in the apartment, on the balcony or on the terrace or in the garden.
- The contact grill is very popular where it is forbidden to handle an open fire, for example indoors, in the caravan or on the balcony.
- The contact grill heats up quickly and no preheating is required.
- It is easy to handle and requires little space and can also be stored space-saving depending on the model.
- The contact grill is transportable and can be used both in the kitchen and on the balcony.
- There is no annoying smoke, like when grilling charcoal, because no fat can drip on incandescent parts.
- With the contact grill, all meals can be prepared healthy and low in fat. The escaping fat can flow out through the inclined grate plates and be collected.
- Contrary to a barbecue, with the contact grill the meat can be browned on both sides at the same time and there is no need to turn it over.
- Depending on the model, the contact grill can be opened and used as a table grill or has an oven function with which food can be cooked.
- In addition to grilling meat, a contact grill is also suitable for toasting bread, baking sandwiches or waffles (use a suitable appliance)